ICC Cricket World Cup stands at the most reputable position in the cricket world. Every eye is set on this mega event, including cricket fans in the UK, as they ponder How to Watch ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 Live in the UK.
Watching ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 in the UK is uncomplicated. You can reach out to ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 on Sky Sports, BBC, DAZN, BT Sports, and other streaming sites available on tv channels via cable and satellite networks and online on the streaming services.
Get to know the details to catch the ICC World Cup 2023 in the UK.
Where to Watch ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 Live in the UK?
The 13th edition of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 is here in all its glory and ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 schedule has been announced. The world’s best cricket teams will gather on one big platform and play to win the biggest cricket title. Catch ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 live streaming in the UK on the following:-
A renowned platform, ICC Tv is home to ICC happenings and one of the best platforms to Watch ICC Cricket ODI World Cup 2023 Live Streaming. Be it ICC Cricket events live streaming, latest news, match schedules, highlights, match replays, point tables, team rankings, and much more stuff is readily and instantly available on ICC Tv.
ICC Tv is supported online on the website and application that is compatible with Android and iOS devices. ICC Tv is accessible for free anywhere across the globe. In the UK, you can watch ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 on ICC Tv. You must sign in to the website or app for easy accessibility.
The renowned network of sports channels, Sky Sports, holds the rights to ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 live streaming in the UK. It is an all-in-one platform that gives you the freedom to watch ICC Cricket World Cup live action according to your comfort as it is available on the following platforms:-
- Sky Sports tv broadcasts on BT TV, Virgin Media, Sky Tv, and others
- Sky Sports live stream on Sky Go, Sky Now
- Sky Tv Box
- Sky Sports Social Media Accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Sky Sports Youtube
Sky Sports as a tv channel is available on cable and satellite providers. Out of all Sky Sports channels and apps, Sky Sports Cricket is one of the best apps to watch the ICC Cricket Worldcup 2023. and Sky Sports Main Event will broadcast ICC Cricket World Cup live streaming. You must tune in to Sky Sports channels on the following tv channel numbers:-
|Sky Sports Channel Numbers||BT TV||Sky TV||Virgin Media|
|Sky Sports Main Event||420||401||501|
|Sky Sports Cricket||423||404||504|
Sky Sports live streaming is available on Sky Go and Sky Now. Both these streaming platforms are accessible on flexible subscription passes operated on a wide range of devices. Sky TV Box by Sky Group gives access to Sky Sports channels in HD quality. For 18 months, Sky Tv offers subscription plans at the cost of £46 – £67 per month.
After subscription, you must follow the below-mentioned guidelines to watch ICC Cricket World Cup 2023:-
- Sign in to the Sky Sports official site.
- Select your subscription plan according to your needs and budget.
- In the live section, watch ICC Cricket World Cup 2023.
- You can access match schedules, highlights, and much more on Sky Sports.
BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
Being a resident of the UK, you must have an acquaintance with the BBC. It is the oldest national broadcasting organization in the UK, dedicated to broadcasting media content worldwide. ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 live streaming will be available on BBC TV and BBC iPlayer. You can listen to the live commentaries of live matches on BBC Radio.
DAZN Group has a lineup of sports channels to provide sporting events in the UK. It will live stream ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 on its live-streaming channels in many regional languages in ultra HD quality. DAZN subscription is available for £9.99 per month, £99.99 per year, and a Flexible pass priced at £19.99. After paying subscription charges, you can access DAZN on Sky Tv Box.
You can read about How to Watch IPL 2023 Live Stream on DAZN?
A group of pay-tv sports channels, BT Sports, is based in the UK and Ireland. You can watch ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 live-streaming on BT Sports and BT Player with top-notch pictures and audio quality. BT Tv channels are available on BT Sports Package at the cost of £18 a month.
BT Sports is available on local cable and satellite providers like Sky Cable (413, 414), BT TV (408, 409), Virgin Media (527, 528), and a streaming platform known as BT Player that operates only in the UK.
- Yupp Tv
- Fox Sports
- Star Sports
- Willow TV
How To Watch ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 Live in the UK Using VPN?
Here are some more details on how to watch ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 live in the UK using a VPN:
- There are many VPN providers to choose from, but it’s important to choose a reliable one that offers servers in the UK. Some popular VPN providers that offer servers in the UK include ExpressVPN, NordVPN, CyberGhost, and Surfshark.
- After choosing a VPN provider, download and install the VPN software on your device. Most VPN providers offer software for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and other platforms.
- Once you have installed the VPN software, launch it and connect to a UK server. This will give you a UK IP address and make it appear as if you are located in the UK.
- There are several streaming platforms that offer live coverage of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 in the UK, including Sky Sports, BBC iPlayer, and Now TV.
- If you already have an account with the streaming platform, sign in using your credentials. If you don’t have an account, create one by following the prompts.
- Once you are signed in, you can start streaming the live matches of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2023.
You can also read about How To Watch Cricket World Cup 2023 Live in the USA?
Frequently Asked Questions
When is CWC 2023 Scheduled?
According to ICC, The Cricket World Cup 2023 Schedule is expected to take place on October 5 with the final on November 19. 2023. This year, the ICC mega event will be held entirely across India in 12 stadiums.
Where Can I Watch the ICC World Cup 2023?
ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 will be held entirely in India. Its live streaming will reach every nook and corner of the world. ICC has decided on the broadcasting and streaming partners for the mega event. Living in your region, you can stream ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 live matches without hassle.
ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 is an unmissable event. After the dates for the new edition of ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 have been announced, cricket fans have marked their calendars to witness the tournament. This guide is a complete piece of information on How To Watch the ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 Live in the UK. Here you will get knowledge about the UK-based broadcasting and streaming partners of ICC Cricket World Cup 2023.