Sky Sports is the foremost sports broadcasting channel and comprehensive platform in the UK to watch major cricket events. Here is your quick guide to Watch Sky Sports to keep updated with all the latest cricket happenings around you.
Sky Sports is a group of British subscription sports channels, operated by cable and satellite networks and accessible on streaming platforms Sky Go, Sky Now, and Now TV. Sky Sports Cricket is the go-to channel to reach out to national and international cricket tournaments.
This guide will explain some ways to access Sky Sports Online.
Where To Watch Sky Sports Cricket Online Free?
Sky Sports is a subscription-based sports broadcasting network. All cricket events are accessible on Sky Sports channels, Sky Sports Cricket, Sky Sports Main Event, and Sky Sports Mix. These channels provide live match streams, live scores, match fixtures, match highlights, and in-depth analysis.
You can’t access Sky Sports for free as it is a pay TV sports network but in certain ways you can reach out to Sky Sports in special price deals from Sky, Virgin Media, BT, and NOW, to bring down the cost.
Watch live cricket broadcasts on Sky Sports Cricket, Sky Sports Main Event, and Sky Sports Mix by paying a monthly fee to Sky Sports TV providers. All these TV providers have come up with the cheapest Sky Sports deals offering TV and broadband plans.
|TV Providers||Package||TV||Broadband||Monthly price||Upfront price||Contract term|
|Virgin Media||M125 Fibre Broadband + Stream + Sky Sports||60||132Mb average||£45.25||£35||18 months|
Offer: £50 bill credit + Sky Sports HD just £18.75/mth + Get 10% Stream credit back on every subscription you add to Stream
|Now TV||Super Fibre + Sports Membership||11||63Mb average||£48||£10||12 months|
Offer: Now Sports £26/month for 12 months
|SKY TV||Sky Entertainment + Netflix + Sky Sports + Superfast Broadband||158||61Mb average||£56||Free||18 months|
Offer: Save £5/mth on Sky Sports + Save £3/mth on Sky Stream + Reduced price broadband + Free setup (Ends 28/09/2023)
|BT TV||Big Sport + Fibre 2||90||67Mb average||£64.99||Free||24 months|
Offer: £50 BT Virtual Reward Card + Save £8/mth on BT Big Sport TV and free setup (Ends 28/09/2023)
|Talk Talk TV||TV Hub + Full Fibre 150 + Sky Sports||78||145Mb average||£69.94||£15||18 months|
Offer: £50 Reward Card + NOW Entertainment just £4.99 for 12 months (was £9.99)
How can I Watch Sky Sports Cricket Online?
Sky Sports is available online on paid subscriptions to TV providers. You can watch Sky Sports on the web and application.
- Go to the Sky Sports official website or download the app from the store.
- Sign up to the site by creating your user profile. You must enter your email, password, or other personal information.
- Ensure to pay a subscription to the TV provider to access Sky Sports.
- Click on the Sports tab and then select Cricket or simply visit Sky Sports Cricket.
- On Sky Sports Cricket, you have fixtures for the upcoming cricket tournaments, latest cricket videos, and news.
- You can watch live cricket action in HD and Ultra HD on a scheduled day.
Sky Sports Channel Numbers on Cable Providers
The following is the channel numbers of Sky Sports Cricket broadcasting channels:-
|Sky Sports Channel Numbers||BT TV||Sky TV||Virgin Media|
|Sky Sports Main Event||420||401||501|
|Sky Sports Cricket||423||404||504|
|Sky Sports Mix||429||410||510|
Why don’t you read our guide on Sky Sports Hundred 2023 Live Streaming free – Today’s Match Live
Sky Sports Cricket Online Free App
Take live cricket action in the control of your hands with the Sky Sports Cricket application available online on Android and iOS systems. This application is free to download but requires a subscription to access live and on-demand content and is one of the best apps to watch cricket.
The Sky Sports application lets you:-
- Stay up-to-date with live match streams, live scores, fixtures, highlights, results and tables.
- You can choose sport-specific notifications for the news alerts you want.
- Follow your favorite teams, tournaments, and players by creating your personalized application feed.
- Requires Android 8.0 and up
- Latest Version 8.39.0
- iPhone – Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPad – Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch – Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
Sky Sports Live Stream APK Download
Android users can get the thrilling sports live action on Sky Sports Live Stream APK. Sky Sports Live Stream APK’s latest version 8.39.0 requires Android 8.0+ to be fully compatible with Android devices with all improved and new features. These features let you stream top-notch streaming without geo-restrictions.
- Type in Sky Sports Live Stream APK on the web browser.
- You can choose from APKPure, APKMonk, and Aptoide APK downloader sites to download Sky Sports Live Stream APK.
- Android only allows the download of APK files when the ‘unknown sources’ feature is enabled. Enable the feature in the security settings on your devices.
- Click on the given download link to download the Sky Sports APK.
- Once downloaded, launch the APK and stream live cricket action anytime and anywhere.
Sky Sports on YouTube
Sky Sports Cricket YouTube is your ultimate destination for cricket. It brings live matches, exclusive highlights, classic moments, scorecards, in-depth analysis, player interviews, documentaries, and cricket shows. Ensure to subscribe to Sky Sports Cricket YouTube to get all cricket updates for free.
Watch ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 Live Streaming on Sky Sports
To live stream the ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 via Sky Sports, acquire a subscription through providers like Sky TV, Virgin Media, BT TV, TalkTalk TV, or Now TV. With a subscription, access live coverage on Sky Sports Cricket, Sky Sports Main Event, and Sky Sports Mix. The Sky Go app provides additional flexibility for streaming on various devices.
Simply download the app, log in with your Sky Sports credentials, and select your desired channel for live streaming of ICC CWC 2023. If you lack a Sky Sports subscription, consider purchasing a Now TV pass for one day, seven days, or a month to enjoy the tournament through the Now TV app after creating an account.
Sky Sports Device Compatibility
Sky Sports Cricket streaming is accessible on various devices. Catch the live Cricket action from all around the globe on Sky Sports on your preferred devices. The following devices are compatible with Sky Sports Cricket Streaming.
- PCs and Macs (running IE, Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari)
- Apple Devices: iOS 12 and above
- Apple TV (4th Generation)
- Android Devices: Android 7 or above
- HDMI out from PC/Mac, AirPlay and Android Mirroring, Google Chromecast
- PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5
- Smart TVs
- Amazon Fire TV
Here is our other guide How to Get Sky Sports on Firestick Free?
Sky Sports Alternatives
Here is a list of the Top Sky Sports Cricket Alternatives:
- Willow TV
- Kayo Sports
- BT Sport
- ICC TV
- Fox Sports
- Amazon Prime Video
- YouTube TV
Watch Sky Sports Cricket Online Free is the talk of the debate these days due to ongoing cricket events and tournaments around the globe. Sky Sports is a subscription-based sports platform carried by pay-TV distributors Sky, BT TV, Virgin Media, Now TV, and Talk Talk TV. You can subscribe to the budget-friendly plans of these pay TV distributors to cut expenses and watch Sky Sports Cricket without spending too much money.