According to the report, the IPL auction 2023 will likely be postponed. However, the majority of franchisees are facing issues before the event on December 23 in Kochi since the majority of their foreign support staff members will be unavailable due to Christmas. So, Franchises to Ask BCCI to Change Kochi Mini-Auction Date.
The top board has yet to announce any official statements. If BCCI agrees to adjust the date, that is yet to be seen. Seven out of 10 franchises have foreign head coaches, which is why franchises requested the auction to be moved.
The franchises will need head coaches to prepare for the upcoming event. Furthermore, Sam Curran, Kane Williamson, Alex Hales, and Ben Stokes are just a few of the high-profile players that might enter the IPL 2023 auction.
The leg-spinner for England, Adil Rashid, who showed out during the just-concluded T20 World Cup, has already indicated that he will play. The teams’ all-out efforts and high offers to sign these star players won’t come as a surprise.
Head Coaches of IPL all Teams
- Chennai Super Kings: Stephen Fleming
- Mumbai Indians: Mark Boucher
- Delhi Capitals: Ricky Ponting
- Lucknow Super Giants: Andy Flower
- Gujarat Titans: Ashish Nehra
- Rajasthan Royals: Kumar Sangakkara
- Royal Challengers Bangalore: Sanjay Bangar
- Sunrisers Hyderabad: Brian Lara
- Punjab Kings: Trevor Bayliss
- Kolkata Knight Riders: Brendon McCullum